Scheduled Maintenance of F5 Services
The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
This is a courtesy notice of an upcoming scheduled maintenance window for the following F5 services:
- F5 Distributed Cloud Mesh
- F5 Distributed Cloud Console
- Rolling updates across individual Regional Edge sites, non-disruptive to Distributed Cloud service delivery.
- All services are projected to remain available during the entire maintenance window with no noticeable impact
- Customers who have deliberately constructed hard-coded dependencies on specific F5 Regional Edge sites may experience service interruption of up to 5 minutes at each site.
- The config propagation into PoPs can be slower during the entire window.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
This scheduled maintenance affected: Services (Portal & Customer Login, Customer Dashboard, App Stack, Secure Mesh, Bot Defense, Client Side Defense, DNS, CDN Control Plane, Account Protection), Asia Network PoPs (Singapore, Singapore, Tokyo, Japan, Osaka, Japan, Hong Kong, Asia, Mumbai, India, Chennai, India), South America Network PoPs (Sao Paulo, Brazil), North America Network PoPs (Ashburn, VA, United States, New York, NY, United States, San Jose, CA, United States, Seattle, WA, United States, Toronto, Canada, Dallas, TX, United States, Atlanta, GA, United States), Customer Support, Docs and WebSite (Website, Customer Support, Software Distribution, Product Documentation), Oceania Network PoPs (Sydney, Australia, Melbourne, Australia), and Europe Network PoPs (Amsterdam, Netherlands, Frankfurt, Germany, London, United Kingdom, Paris, France, Madrid, Spain, Lisbon, Portugal, Stockholm, Sweden).