Scheduled maintenance of F5 Services
The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
This is a courtesy notice of an upcoming scheduled maintenance window for the following F5 services:
- F5 Distributed Cloud Mesh
- F5 Distributed Cloud Console
- Rolling updates across individual Regional Edge sites, non-disruptive to Distributed Cloud service delivery.
- All services will remain available during the entire maintenance window with no noticeable impact - projected.
- Customers who have deliberately constructed hard-coded dependencies on specific F5 Regional Edge sites may experience a service interruption of up to 5 minutes at each site.
- The config propagation into PoPs can be slower during entire window.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This scheduled maintenance affected: South America Network PoPs (Sao Paulo, Brazil), Asia Network PoPs (Singapore, Singapore, Tokyo, Japan, Osaka, Japan, Hong Kong, Asia), Oceania Network PoPs (Sydney, Australia, Melbourne, Australia), North America Network PoPs (Ashburn, VA, United States, New York, NY, United States, San Jose, CA, United States, Seattle, WA, United States, Toronto, Canada, Dallas, TX, United States, Atlanta, GA, United States), Europe Network PoPs (Amsterdam, Netherlands, Frankfurt, Germany, London, United Kingdom, Paris, France, Madrid, Spain, Lisbon, Portugal, Stockholm, Sweden), Customer Support and Docs (Distributed Cloud Public Docs, Customer Support, Software Distribution, Product Documentation, API Documentation), Public APIs (Distributed Cloud Portal & Customer Login, Distributed Cloud Customer Dashboard, Distributed Cloud Mesh APIs, Distributed Cloud App Stack APIs, Distributed Cloud VoltShare APIs, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Logging APIs, Metrics APIs), and Customer Apps and Services (Distributed Cloud Mesh Services, Distributed Cloud App Stack Services, Distributed Cloud VoltShare Services).